Hotelier Middle East held its second Safety & Security Summit on June 2nd at Grosvenor House, Dubai. The event provided a forum for more than 154 safety and security professionals from the region’s leading hotels to discuss the unique challenges and opportunities they face on a day-to-day basis, and to learn from the best practice of their peers in a mutually supportive environment.
This year’s Hotelier Middle East: Safety & Security Summit builds on the success of last year’s event, which attracted 133 directors of security, engineering and HSE including those at top luxury hotels, beach and desert resorts, mid-level and budget hotels, and hotel apartments thus reflecting the true diversity of the UAE’s hotel safety and security field.
TOPICS THAT WERE DISCUSSED
1. Security and Risk Intelligence
2. Working with Police & Civil Defence
3. Risk Identification
4. Security Vulnerability Assessments
5. Loss Prevention and Safety
6. Emergency Planning and Management
7. Investigations and Reporting8. Business Continuity Management
9. HSE Management Systems
10. Standard Operating Procedures
11. Electronic Security Design, Implementation and Operations
12. Training and Development
To read the full article – click here