Mohamed is an experienced Business Leader with a Masters Degree in International Hotel Management.
He has a proven track record of executing business development and global expansion strategies across the MENA region. Global Expertise with Local Focus: 18 Years in KSA, 12 Years in France, 2 Years in Qatar and since 2015 Mohamed is based in Dubai and has a great understanding of the Region.
Arabic speaking, as well as English, French & Spanish, he has an extensive Hospitality experience, both in the Middle East and Europe.
Previous experience includes:
- Member of the Marriott Group Audit Committee in Europe
- Full Restructuring of an IHG Property in Paris: improvement of the Key Property Targets and NOI through:
- Guest Satisfaction
- People Management
- Revenue Focus
- Efficiency/Productivity Management
- Optimization of Luxury Brands exposure & revenue through:
- Brand Management
- Affinity Marketing
- Head of Global Business Development of an International Luxury Lifestyle French Brand:
Significant Sales growth in the Middle East and Indian Ocean Region:
more than 2 Million Euros in less than 2 Years