Holding a Master of Business Administration with the University of Liverpool/UK, Anja has a wealth of international spa & wellness experience by having been responsible for Spa Pre-Opening Projects on three different continents, using her analytical and project skills as much as excellent industry connections.
Anja is passionate about spa excellency, supported by her exceptional understanding of practicalities and standards needed to deliver successful operations in the spa industry, and her creative adaptability to progress outstanding quality concepts from conception through built and start-up into fully operational facilities and successful profit centres.
Anja’s previous experience and expertise include:
– Spa Brand Development
– Operational planning and delivery
– Quality Management
– Spa Assessment and Audits
– Yoga teacher, Master Trainer for the German Fitness&Aerobics Association
– General Management for Health Club & Spa
– Spa Manager at Loch Lomond Golf Club, Scotland
– Multi-site Spa Director with IHG, Kuwait
– Lecturer for Business Administration and Spa Management programs at renowned Hospitality Management Schools in Europe